Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Good Thing...


Today a great thing happened! Just out of the blue while working on school stuff, my little boy looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said; "I love you, mom." For no reason at all! I can count on one hand how many times in the last six years that has happened. My little boy, for whatever reason, just doesn't say it first. Maybe it's because I tell him all the time. He's great about answering with an, "I love you, too". But hardly ever does he say it first. What an awesome day!
Here's a picture of my sweet little boy. He will be six soon! How the time flies...I can remember when he was just a baby wishing for him to grow up a little and quit crying all the time. Now, I'd give anything just to have him back as my baby once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment