Saturday, January 9, 2010

House Party!!!

Okay...I thought I'd tell you a little bit about the fun things I do. It's true, I don't have much of a life. We moved to Tennessee from Arkansas a little over three years ago and the best thing about living here are all the great deals. But, I digress....I joined a great site called House Party. (go to www.houseparty.com to sign up) It works like this: you go to the site and sign up, then you look at all the "parties" coming up and apply to host a party. If you are chosen, they will send you an e-mail letting you know, but you have to confirm that you will host the party quickly...they only have a limited number of spots. Next you invite friends, the house party site has an quick and easy way to invite all your friends thru e-mail. Now you sit back and wait for your party pack to arrive and have your party. It's really a pretty simple process and I've hosted great parties; such as a Ziploc party where they sent me over $100 worth of Ziploc supplies, a Rowenta party where they sent me a Rowenta iron valued at over $150.00, a Green Works party and finally today I'm hosting a Fun, Fit and Guilt Free party. They sent me a great work-out game for our Wii called Your Shape and some great Jello coupons. It's a site and you can host some great parties! Enjoy!

1 comment: