Thursday, January 7, 2010

SOY JOY at CVS...

CVS has a great deal going on this month if you like Soy Joy Bars. Look for the box with 6 bars in it. The box is $6.00 and you get $6.00 in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). You can do the deal six times...so for an initial investment of only $6.00 you can get 36 Soy Joy bars and walk away with $6.00 in extra care bucks!

The great thing about ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) is that you can roll them. Simply look for something else that will give you extra care bucks. Or, if you can't find anything that you really like, you can buy anything with your ECB's! I love CVS!!

I really don't like the taste of Soy Joy bars, but my daddy, who lives in Arkansas absolutely LOVES them. He will be 78 next month and he hates for me to spend any money on him. I can give him six boxes of Soy Joy bars that really didn't cost me much at all! What a great birthday present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment